Registration for this course is now closed.
There are few experiences for a designer or product owner as illuminating as seeing your users try your design for the first time. The insights gained from testing can uncover key issues and opportunities for your digital product. This course will teach you how to conduct a usability test from start to finish.
After attending this course, you’ll have a firm grasp on different kinds of usability testing, what goes into planning and executing a usability test and effectively communicating results to your stakeholders.Register here!
- The value of usability testing
- Creating a research plan
- Recruiting tips and tactics
- Facilitation techniques
- Analyzing test data
- Effectively presenting findings
This course is perfect for:
- Graphic or print designers exploring UX design practice
- Designers expanding their expertise into user research
- Developers who want to better understand user-centered design
- Digital team members or product owners tasked with incorporating usability testing into their products.